This website is an Internet property owned and operated by ePageCity, Inc. DBA Deep Footprint (“ePageCity”, “we”, “our” or “us”). By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources and information about services we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated herein (hereafter referred to as “Terms”).
We reserve the right to change the Terms from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources and services we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of these Terms, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources, with the exception of Resources considered in the public domain, is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ePageCity, Inc. DBA Deep Footprint, their officers, employees, and agents, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or the failure to fulfill any obligations. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under these Terms. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that;
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
- this website presents all recruiters available to perform services to potential clients or website visitors
- those recruiters listed on this website are presented as more preferable than any others listed on this site or not.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from ePageCity or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services directly to ePageCity. ePageCity will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.legalrecruiterdirectory.org, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of ePageCity, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law with the exception of content considered available in the public domain. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site, with the exception of content considered available in the public domain, is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by ePageCity.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by ePageCity from our offices located in the State of Illinois and these Terms shall be governed in all respects by Illinois law without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof. Both parties submit to personal jurisdiction in Illinois.
As each country has laws that may differ from those of Illinois, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Illinois, without regard to the conflict of other laws.
Furthermore, any action to enforce these Terms shall be brought in courts located in Illinois. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, ePageCity EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- The section titles are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
- ePageCity’s Services are available only to authorized individuals of legal age. You represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18 years, have read and agree to be bound to these Terms.
- Non-enforcement of any section of these Terms do not invalidate the remainder of the Terms.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms as outlined above, you can contact us at;
ePageCity, Inc. DBA Deep Footprint
4541 N Ravenswood Ave
Chicago, IL 60640
Last updated June 1, 2017