As a legal headhunter, advertising in a professional business directory like the Legal Recruiter Directory offers your firm a distinct advantage by amplifying your online presence, improving your local visibility, and increasing your likelihood of getting found.
But when competing in a large legal market like New York City, Los Angeles, or Chicago, even the most minor details can make a big difference when trying to elevate yourself above the pack. Creating an Elevated Listing on the Legal Recruiter Directory is one of the easiest and most impactful ways for your recruitment firm to get noticed and generate more employer and candidate leads.
3 Ways to Boost Your Firm’s Presence
The Legal Recruiter Directory offers recruiters three levels of online visibility: Free, a Verified listing (also free), or Elevated listing.
- Free Listings – The Legal Recruiter Directory includes free listings for all recruiting firms. These include a listing on your local metro page and a firm profile page highlighting basic contact information. Free listings provide the least amount of visibility, appearing towards the bottom of the metro page.
- Verified Listings (also Free) – Verifying your information upgrades your firm’s listing to a verified status and empowers you with even more exposure. These include a listing on the local metro page as well as a firm profile page. Verified listings provide increased visibility by placing your profile in a more visible area of the metro page – one designated specifically for firms who have gone through our verification process.
Verified Listings also qualify for the Verified Legal Recruiter badge to enhance your legitimacy to candidates and employers. Find your listing and click the “verify” button for the easy one-step process.
- Elevated Listings – As our most prominent listing status, an Elevated listing resides only at the top of a metro page. Only 1 Elevated listing will appear on the page. Unlike the first two visibility levels, you can rent an Elevated listing for a monthly fee, with the renter having the right of first refusal when it’s time to renew.
How an Elevated Listing Broadens Your Reach
Since only 1 Elevated listing appear on a given metro page at a time, your profile stands a greater chance of being clicked on by prospecting clients. Your listing also includes a website link, additional contact information, and greater detail about your placement services to enhance the legitimacy of your profile and your firm’s reputation.
Additionally, all candidate and employer leads generated by the “I Need a Legal Recruiter” form for your metro are sent to the Elevated recruiter(s). In other words, any new leads for that month will become the exclusive property of you and maybe one or two other Elevated listing recruiters.
As a sure-fire form of advertising with a good return on investment (ROI), an Elevated listing on the Legal Recruiter Directory provides you with these additional monthly benefits:
- Rank higher on Google and other search engines
- Increased website traffic
- Increased brand awareness
- Enhanced SEO
How Can I Apply for an Elevated Listing?
Because Elevated Listings are exclusive, the Legal Recruiter Directory must first verify whether the listing is available for the metro(s) that most interest you.
Contact us by completing this form now and we’ll get the process started, and get back to you on page availability and pricing.
In today’s rapidly changing digital world, online visibility is essential for your continued success when competing within any industry – most notably legal recruiting. When seeking ways to generate more leads and client conversions for your headhunting firm, nothing says “visibility” quite like an Elevated Listing on the Legal Recruiter Directory. For questions or more information about pricing for a Legal Recruiter Directory Elevated Listing, contact us today.